Monday, July 5, 2010

50th and final post (for now)...

Hello friends, family, and assorted food lovers. I just wanted to let you all know that with my impending move to Africa, I've had almost no time to cook. And even less time to photograph and write up the recipes that I come up with. So I'm going to shelve this blogging project until I get back in a couple years.

But I did want to take the opportunity to let you all know that I have a new blog dedicated to my upcoming travels in Ethiopia. It is where I will (hopefully) be able to keep you all up-to-date on my adventures on the other side of the globe. I'd encourage all of you to bookmark it, if you want to keep up with my wanderings:


In the meantime, as many of you know, I have the cookbook of nearly 300 pages that I've been writing for the past several years. So if you are craving something new and exciting, give me a holler and I can email you the whole damn thing.

Thanks for all your awesome support and feedback on this little corner of cyberspace over the past several months!

Happy cooking!
--Spencer

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. Too bad I didn't find it sooner! Have a great travel in Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete